Sunday, January 15, 2012

Its 2012!

I can't believe its 2012. Where does all the time go? I have started my second semester of university! I just finished my first week and I am not looking forward to the upcoming months, I am going to be drowning in work. The projects are brutal. One of my goals this year is to keep up with all of the readings. It is so difficult because its so boring.

Things have been getting a lot better without my ex-boyfriend. I think about him so much less now. I went out friday night to the winter kegger at a frat house on the University of Toronto campus. I was hoping to meet at least 1 nice guy, but I didn't meet anyone that I liked. It was definitely worth it though. I haven't gone out in FOREVER and I really need to start putting myself out there if I want to meet new people!

The party was crazy, it was exactly like how you see it in movies. It was a big house with huge pillars, then there was a sign on that said the name of the frat in greek. The beer was disgusting and the music was awful, but whatever. I'm glad I went!

Things are going well so far, I hope this year has a lot of good things in store for me. I want to take advantage of my freedom and have fun!

The first two pictures are at the kegger, then the last one is my two friends and I in the lab at school.






No comments: