Sunday, March 25, 2012

Here I am once again

Once more, I'm sitting here. Had such a shitty day, I'm suffocating with all this homework. I was doing so well, I hadn't thought about my ex in days. How am I ever going to get all of this homework done?

I saw the hunger games today. I can't really describe if I liked it or not. The love scenes were so... terrible. they reminded me of my ex so much. I had to close my eyes. Why can't a genuine guy just come along and treat me like a queen?

Last weekend I went to a frat party for University of Toronto, it was St. Patrick's day. I went with Jannis, her boyfriend, and her boyfriends friend. It was such an amazing party. I have never been so lost in the music when I was at a party. I just felt really free. I was actually with people that I liked.

No comments: