Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

Well, it seems as though the semester is already coming to an end. One 1 more week of school until exams. I really can't believe it. It seems like yesterday where I was crying about my boyfriend in september, now its April and I'm sitting here in shock. Time really does go on without everyone. The world kept turning without me.
I have finished most of my projects, there is still one left. This semester was so hard for me. I'm glad that with all the shit that I've been going through, I'm almost finished my first year in university.
This summer is going to be the best one ever. I'm going to take chances and really put myself out there. Last summer was just totally brutal, I have to make up for it by going all out this summer. This includes talking to new people, going out every night, acting ridiculous, having fun no matter what. I want to just drive to the beach, relax on the beach all day, dance all night. This summer is going to be different.
Recently I decided I am going to cut one of my best friends out of my life. I'm doing this because both of us have just changed so much, we have nothing to even talk about. All she does is hang out with her boyfriend. She wasn't there for me when I needed her the most. It is unfortunate because we were friends since grade 3.

No comments: